Job Title : Plumber helper
Company Name : Pacific Flooring and Renovations Inc.
Job Location : Brampton, Ontario
How To Apply: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position offered: Plumber helper
Employer: Pacific Flooring and Renovations Inc.
This is a full-time permanent position in GTA, Ontario
Business address: 7 Bison Run Rd, Brampton, Ontario, L6R 1S2
Hours per week: 30
Wage/salary: $20.00/hour with vacation pay at 4% of gross wages/year
Please apply by phone or email:
- Responsible for assisting plumber in commercial properties. Helps install, repair, and maintain pipes used for water distribution and wastewater disposal.
- General overall tasks required for orders fulfillment, including but not limited to:
- Assist in installing and maintaining plumbing systems
- Read blueprints and drawings to determine exact specifications and where plumbing system will be installed.
- Install systems used to transport water, waste, gases, or liquids.
- Cut openings in structures in preparation for pipes.
- Select all materials needed for installation, including type and size of pipe.
- Install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures and equipment.
- Assemble and install valves and fittings.
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
- Install other plumbing equipment, such as sinks, tubs, toilets, water heaters, air conditioners, appliances, and trim.
- Measure, cut, thread, and bend pipe to required angle
- Observe pressure gauges to fix leaks.
- Test pipe systems and fix leaks.
- Repair and maintain water treatment equipment.
- Perform scheduled maintenance.
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance are properly sized, aligned, supported and grade.
Qualifications: High School Degree is required. One year of experience is preferred but not required.