Iron Worker - Reinforcing Rebar
Baran Reinforcing Rebar is looking for experienced 3 full-time, permanent (40hr) Iron Workers (Reinforcing Rebar)
Grow your career as part of a rapidly growing company with plenty of opportunity.
Are you self-motivated and able to work without supervision?
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Erect, install and secure rebar in horizontal and vertical forms
• Position and secure steel bars or metal mesh in concrete forms to reinforce
• Read and interpret detail sheets and drawings
• Signal crane operators to position units according to blueprints
• Dismantle metal, pre-cast concrete or laminated timber buildings and other
• Able to work a team and display professionalism at all times
Do you have?
Completion of a 2-3 year apprenticeship program or
No formal education is required
• $34 per/hr
• 2 weeks vacation initially
• Full medical and life insurance benefits after reaching 320 hr
Baran Reinforcing Rebar Inc.
205-6712 McKay Ave, Burnaby, BC, V5H 2X2, Canada
Send resume to: email@example.com
Short listed will be contacted, no drop-ins.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|