JY SHINWOO CONSTRUCTION LTD. dba J.Y Tiling LTD is seeking F/T Tile Installers.
Position: Tile Installer
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $23.50-26.00/hour (Depending on Experiences)
Hours: 30 – 40 hours per week
· 10 days paid vacation per year or 4% vacation pay
· Prepare, measure and mark surface to be covered
· Build underbeds and install anchor bolts, wires and brackets
· Mix, apply and spread mortar, cement, mastic, glue or other adhesives using hand trowel
· Set tiles in position and apply pressure to affix tiles to base
· Align and straighten tile using levels, squares and straightedges
· Cut and fit tiles around obstacles and openings using hand and power cutting tools
· Pack grout into joints between tiles and remove excess grout
· Install tile strips
· Lay and set mosaic tiles to create decorative wall, mural and floor designs
· Mix, lay and polish terra surfaces
· Cut, polish and install marble and granite
· Remove and replace cracked or damaged tiles
· May prepare cost estimates and orders
· 2~3 years of experience in related field is required.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
Number of Positions:
Location: Victoria, BC
Company information: JY SHINWOO CONSTRUCTION LTD. dba J.Y Tiling LTD
Contact Person: Jungwoo(James) Yang
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business address: 3408 Foxwood Court, Victoria, BC V9C 0G9
Note: If you don't meet qualifications exactly but believe you have the required skills, please submit your résumé and references for consideration.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|