Company Name : Fort Royal Pharmacy Inc.
How To Apply: Email: email@example.com
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Pharmacists (3131)
NOC Job Title: Retail Pharmacist
Victoria, British Columbia
Fort Royal Pharmacy is a community based local pharmacy. We are seeking a full time staff Pharmacist. Candidate should be licensed and in good standing with the BC College of Pharmacists.
Salary will be competitive, and based on experience. Extended benefits will be offered. Apply with resume.
Key responsibilities of a Pharmacist include:
- checking prescriptions for accuracy,
- counseling on prescription medications,
- OTC counseling,
- health management consulting,
- collaboration with pharmacy assistant to accurately dispense prescription medications.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy, and a License to practice in the BC
- Superior customer relations skills and a strong sense of professionalism
- Excellent leadership and performance management skills required
- Proven ability to build the business using community based marketing strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills including the experience formulating and executing action plans
- Strong personal computing skills
Additional position details:
- Comfortable and confident with expanded scope of practice to adapt prescriptions, offer prescription renewals with the best interest of the patient in mind, provide appropriate pharmaceutical opinions.
- Able to work independently, multi-task, and provide friendly helpful advice to customers over the phone and in person.
- Willing to pitch in - count/fill prescriptions with staff, promptly answer the phone, and wait on customers at the cash register.
- Able to maintain pharmacy standards - neat, clean, organized, etc.
- Injection Certified optional. Methadone Certification up to date.
Monday to Friday and Saturdays.
How to Apply