Surework Home Care Solutions is currently in need of an in-home caregiver who can provide senior care services in Victoria BC on a weekend, from Friday evening to Sunday evening.
- Assist with medication reminders and health monitoring;
- Plan and prepare meals for the client
- Administer personal care to the client;
- Assist client with bathing and other personal hygiene, including toileting (possible overnight).
- Physically fit
- Can handle physically-demanding tasks
- Agreeable to work on weekends
- Has a good judgment in any given situations
- Can communicate well in English
- Experience in providing senior care services in Victoria BC (or any other province) is an advantage
- Completed secondary education or equivalent
Anyone who can work legally in Canada and can provide senior care services in Victoria BC can apply to this job. Newcomers in Canada, youth, indigenous people, people with disabilities, and immigrants may apply.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|