0922206 BC Ltd. dba Cora Breakfast & Lunch in Victoria, BC is looking for a full-time, permanent Cook.
Number of Openings: 1
Job Code: 6322
Language at Work: English
- Prepare foods such as French toast, waffles, fruit crepes, pancakes, omelettes, sandwiches etc.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen equipment after use according to health and safety policies and procedures
- Instruct and train staff in preparation, cooking and handling food
- Estimate food requirements and cost, and monitor and order supplies
- Order supplies and equipment
-Education: Completion of secondary school required
-Minimum 2-3years of experience as a cook required
Term: Permanent and Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
Wage: $ 15.00 per hour
Benefit: 4% of salary as vacation pay
Work Location: 850 Douglas Street Unit150, Victoria, BC V8W 2B6
Start date: ASAP
Please send us your resume via email, email@example.com
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|