Home Support Worker - Live-in caregiver
Full-time Live-in caregiver is required to take care of an elderly lady.
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Wage: $18 per hour
Job Posted: June 26, 2019
Employer: G. Derkson
Location: Prince George, BC
Work Setting: The employer's house
- Provide personal care
- Assist with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Accompany her to doctor’s appointment
- Provide Companionship
- Administer medication
- Perform light housekeeping
- Some secondary school is an asset.
- Ability to communicate in English (speaking, writing and reading)
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|