Job Title : In-Home Caregiver- Child Care for Ayon-Ayon Family
Company Name : Editha Ayon-Ayon
Job Location : Vancouver, BC
How To Apply: Please submit your resume to email@example.com
We need a child caregiver for our 10 years old child (male) on a live-in or live-out basis. The caregiver will be responsible to provide health, physical, and social development of our son. This is a full time and permanent position and we offer the caregiver a forty (40) hours work per week and an hourly salary of $14.50 and will be paid 1.5 times of employee’s regular wage after 8 hours a day of work and 2.0 times employee’s regular wage after 12 hours of work in a day. The successful applicant will be given two (2) weeks’ vacation leave per year and vacation pay of 4% of wages per year and employer will pay for provincial workplace safety insurance. The job will be located at our home at Unit 202-310 13th. Avenue East, Vancouver BC Canada V5T 2K5.
Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: this is not a condition of employment.
Duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Plan and prepare nutritious meals and snacks for our child.
- Supervise and take care of our child in our home.
- Instruct our child on personal hygiene.
- Tend to our child’s emotional well-being.
- Discipline our child according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Keep our child’s room clean and tidy and maintain the healthy environment of the house.
- Keep records of the daily activities and health information of our child.
- May do light housekeeping job and cleaning duties.
- Assume full responsibility of the house in the absence of the child’s parents and maintain a safe and healthy environment.
- Assist our child going to and from school and accompany him if there is any after school activities such as physical fitness and arts activities.
- Work schedule is from 5:00am to 9:30am and 3:00pm to 7:00pm, work schedule can be changed depending on the employer’s work schedule and the applicant must be flexible on his/her work schedule.
Employment requirements are as follows:
- Completion of high school is required, completion of university courses or related discipline such as teaching and nursing is an asset but not required.
- Able to communicate in English (basic spoken and written English).
- Have completed one (1) year full time paid work experience as caregiver or completed a six (6) months full time caregiver training program at accredited institute on child care.
- Knowledge of First Aid or CPR is an asset but not required.
- Must be flexible with the working hours and maybe required to work on weekend depending on the employers working schedule.
We are hoping to find enthusiastic and reliable child caregiver and if you believe that you have the following qualifications, please forward your resume via email.