Company Profile: With over 20 years in business Rahelu Plumbing & Heating Ltd. provides the best in class services to both our residential and commercial clients across the lower mainland. We are constantly striving to help our customers save money by providing quality products at affordable prices.
Currently we are seeking a full-time Assistant Manager to join our sales team. As a member of our team, the Assistant Manager will contribute to the success of the business by communicating the business objectives to the team. The incumbent will be responsible for managing and leading the team by providing high quality workmanship and service that ensures customer satisfaction.
Details about the position:
Company: Rahelu Plumbing & Heating Ltd.
Company Location: Unit 111 – 8299, 129 St, Surrey, BC – V3W 0A6
Position: Assistant Manager
Job Type: Full-Time; Permanent
Salary: $30.00 per hour
Number of positions: 1
Work location: Unit 111 – 8299, 129 St, Surrey, BC – V3W 0A6
Start date: As soon as possible
Major Job Responsibilities for the position:
• Plan, direct and evaluate the sales operations.
• Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitor’s operations on sales.
• Develop marketing and sales plans and then work with team to achieve those targets.
• Determine and implement price and credit policies.
• Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
• Assist in hiring, training and development and performance management of team members.
• Ensure the compliance of all company policies and procedures.
Requirements for the position:
• Education in business or a related field would be an asset
• Demonstrated and relevant supervisory, leadership and managerial experience
• Ability to lead and manage a team to achieve common goals in a fast-paced environment
• Passionate about growing sales and running an efficient and profitable operation
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Ability to plan, organize, delegate and follow up on team's activities
• Ability to find solutions to problems and make decisions
• Ability to multitask, adapt and cope with challenging situations
If your qualifications match our criteria, then please apply by forwarding your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rahelu Plumbing & Heating Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer!