In-Home Caregiver (for Children care)
Job Type: Full-Time, Contract
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Babysitters, Nannies and Parents' Helpers (4411)
NOC Job Title: Child Caregiver - Private Home
Richmond, British Columbia
· Take children to and from school and to appointments;
· Help children with homework;
· Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to provide amusement and exercise.
· Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding the children
· Supervise and care for children;
· Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home;
· Perform light housekeeping duties
· Prepare and serve nutritious meals
ACCOMMODATION: Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|