Employer’s Name: Jasvir Kaur Dhaliwal
Work location: Rollingwood Dr., Brampton, ON L6Y 5R1
Title of position: 1 Nanny for 2 children
Terms of employment: Full-time, year-round work
• Shop for food and household supplies related to the children
• Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens related to the children
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties related to the children
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
• Bathe, dress and feed the younger child and assist the older child during meals
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals (ex. semi-solid baby meals for younger child and solid foods for the older child)
• Tend to emotional well-being of the children
• Prepare children for rest periods
• Take the older child to and from school and appointments
• Supervise and care for the children
• Sterilize bottles and sippy cups, prepare formula and change diapers of the younger child until fully potty trained.
• Give age-appropriate instructions to the older child regarding personal hygiene and social development (ex. Teaching how to do handwashing)
• Other related duties as required
Wages: $ 14.00/hr. for 35 hrs/week
Work setting: Private home located in Brampton, ON
Contact Information: Apply to Jasvir Kaur Dhaliwal by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills requirement and Experience:
• Completion of Secondary School.
• Minimum 1 year experience in similar positions OR completion of a 6 month training program in a related field is required.
• Must have a flexible schedule and be available for early morning, day, and early evening as per the employers’ schedule