Shiro Japanese Restaurant, located in Vancouver, B.C., serves popular traditional Japanese fare and inventive sushi rolls, is seeking two Food Service Supervisors.
Permanent, F/T (40 hours per week), $14.25/hour (plus extended health and dental benefits after completion of 3 months’ probation period)
Standard 8-hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 2pm and 10pm as required.
- Opening and closing the restaurant, as needed;
- Attend management meetings for new menu and promotional items;
- Supervise and schedule Food & Beverage Servers;
- Resolve customer complaints and inquiries;
- Interview potential employees for new positions;
- Provide on-the-job training for new Food & Beverage Servers;
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and food wastage, estimate and submit requests for new ingredients and supplies for restaurant operation;
- Ensure that food and service meet sanitation, health and quality control standards.
- Secondary school completion preferred;
- Must have completed a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related field OR at least 3 years of experience in food preparation or service;
- Prior experience in supervising is an asset;
- Japanese language ability is an asset;
- English language ability is required.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail resume to:
Shiro Japanese Restaurant
3096 Cambie Street, Vancouver, B.C V5Z 2V9
*Please indicate in your resume whether or not you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|