YNC Restaurant Ltd. is looking for experienced Line cooks!
- Employer: YNC Restaurant Ltd.dba. T.E.O. Korean Restaurant.
- Title: Line Cook
- Work Location: A-2579 Lougheed Hwy, Port Coquitlam, BC, V3B 1B4
- Mailing Address: Same as above
- Wage: $14~$19/ Hour
- Number of work hours: 40hours per week
- Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent, also Part-time available
- Benefit: 10 days paid vacation
- Positions Available: 3
- Prepare and cook complete meals on the menu such as Soy bean Soup, Korean Udon,Jaeyuk-Bokeum and so on.
- Follow proper plate presentation and garnish set up for special dishes
- Prepare and make sauces for Korean dishes on the menu.
- Order, maintain and monitor inventory and records of food such as vegetable, noodle for udon, etc. and supplies such as gloves, sanitizer and so on.
- Train kitchen staffs in preparation followed by first cook's guidance.
- Education: Completion of high school is required.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience as a cook is required OR Completion of college or other program in cooking or food safety
- Language: English
How to Apply:
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|