Wize Marketing Corp. is looking for a full-time Restaurant Manager at Guu Garden, Japanese Izakaya-style restaurant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the restaurant
- Determine menu and other services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers
Education, skills and experience required:
-Completion of high school
-3 years or more experience in food preparation and/or food service.
- Some supervisory experience in a restaurant
-Strong interpersonal skill.
-Numeracy and problem solving skills.
-Japanese food knowledge is an asset
-English communication skill is required.
Compensation: $23.08/hourly, 40hrs/week, 10days paid holidays, Staff meals
Work Location: M101-888 Nelson Street, Vancouver, V6Z 2H2
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|