Manages health service funding arrangements and provides outreach and consultation to a range of First Nations organizations on behalf of FNHA.
* Works collaboratively with First Nation organizations and internal FNHA partners to provide a coordination function with community, regional engagement staff and FNHA program areas to support First Nation organizations in developing capacity and capabilities including governance structure, accountability systems, risk assessment and management, program and service mandates, and health care delivery mechanisms
* Manages health service funding arrangement development and implementation processes, and conducts on-going Funding Arrangement monitoring and assessing to ensure that program deliverables are met, expenditures are in line with deliverables, and that funding is being appropriately administered by First Nations communities and organizations
* Develops and recommends action plans to address observations and findings of audit reviews and reconciliations
* Manages and maintains Funding Arrangement reporting, specifically providing information and advice concerning reporting requirements, scheduling, forms and ensuring all needed information is submitted as per funding arrangement requirements
* Develops and maintains knowledge of health programs, service delivery systems and service providers in order to provide advisory and consultative services to First Nations communities and key strategic partnerships, both internally and external, including review of funding proposals and work plans.
* Consults and collaborates with First Nation communities to enable them to assess options and make informed decisions regarding community health planning options, processes and next steps with the goal of being community driven and Nation based
* Produces briefings and provides recommendations to Manager and to serve as a consultative and collaborative member of Regions, internal committees and working groups
* Performs other related duties as assigned
* Diploma in Business Administration or relevant field, plus three (3) years of related experience working with First Nations communities, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Employee Class: Permanent
Application Deadline: May 24, 2019 at 4:00pm