Job Title : Senior Caregiver in BC (Afternoon Shift)
Company Name : Osim Tov Care
Job Location : British Columbia
How To Apply: apply here: www.osimtovcare.com/apply-for-a-job/
Located in British Columbia with main office in Vancouver, Osim Tov Care is looking for a part-time senior caregiver in British Columbia to join our team. If you are excited about your next challenge, Osim Tov Care is a good place to grow. Make your next career move with us; apply here: www.osimtovcare.com/apply-for-a-job/.
- Help client with daily living activities, such as grooming, bathing, dressing, eating and bathroom usage;
- Encourage the client to be active through conversation and companionship;
- Acknowledge client needs with respect and attention to safety;
- Assist the client in a manner that develops independence and retains dignity;
- Give medications as outlined;
- Aid with planning, meal preparation and shopping for food and medicine;
- Assist with physical therapy exercises;
- Do light housecleaning duties;
- Notify supervisor or family members for any unusual incidents or behavior;
- Maintain a clean, healthy and safe place for clients.
- Can work from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Secondary school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred;
- First Aid Certification and Training is a plus but not required;
- Experience not necessary, but an advantage;
- Authorized to work legally in Canada;
- Can read and speak in the English Language;
- Can behave with respect and compassion.
$17 to $25 CAD, based on skills and experience
Newcomers to Canada, immigrants, people with disabilities, indigenous people, youth and anyone who can legally work in Canada and interested to work as a senior caregiver in British Columbia may apply now.