Job Title : Night Shift, Senior Caregiver
Company Name : Osim Tov Care
Job Location : British Columbia
How To Apply: Apply here: www.osimtovcare.com/apply-for-a-job/.
Osim Tov Care, covering British Columbia with main office in Vancouver, is in need of a senior caregiver who can provide assistance and elderly care in British Columbia during the night. If you are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of the elderly and are looking for a fulfilling job, come join us to make their lives better! Apply here: www.osimtovcare.com/apply-for-a-job/.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Give personal care to the client, as described in the care plans;
- Provide companionship, conversation, meal preparation, light housecleaning duties;
- Aid clients in all their activities of daily living, such as bathing, grooming, linen change and personal hygiene;
- Help client with ambulation, transfers, and exercises;
- Satisfy the safety needs of the client and handle equipment safely and properly;
- Work within the limits of own knowledge and experience;
- Accomplish records and documentation accurately and thoroughly.
- Able to speak and write clearly in English;
- Able to identify and inform client care concerns when needed;
- Experience in giving elderly care in British Columbia not necessary
- Able to stay awake the whole night
- Able to assist the client during overnight toileting (an average of 3 to 4 times assist per night).
$17 to $25 CAD, depending on skills and experience
We welcome anyone who’s interested to provide elderly care in British Columbia, including newcomers to Canada, immigrants, indigenous people, youth, and people with disabilities.