Vesta Cucine Inc. in Burnaby, BC is looking for an experienced, Full-Time, Permanent Office Administrator.
Position; Office administrator (NOC 1221)
Full Time & Permanent Position, 30 hours / Week (6 hrs/day, 5days/week)
Vacation: 10 days paid vacation/year or 4 % gross salary
Number of Positions: 1
Business Name: Vesta Cucine Inc.
Working Address: 5618 Imperial St. Burnaby, BC, V5J 1E9
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- 1-2 years of work experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administrations is required.
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail
- Language: English
- Manage receiving and sending documents, shop Drawing and samples, and keep updating the work progress for each project
- Assign workers to each Job site based on the Job progress/Customer requirement/site condition/etc.
- Help the owner to establish project schedule, Check project schedule and report to the owner/managers.
- Provide administrative supports for preparing and reviewing project schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Maintain inventory of office and warehouse supplies and order supplies as required
- Provide administrative support to management and other staff
- Filing system for documents and related drawings in hard copy as well as in company database
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, manually or electronically
- Prepare and review incoming material shipping schedule and material lists from the manufacturer to ensure the project schedules are met.
- Communicate with manufacturer to set the material shipping schedule.
How to Apply;
By Email; email@example.com (Please name it “Office administrator” on the Subject Line)
By Mail to the address above.
No phone calls regard to the job offer please.
Only selected candidate will be contacted for the interview