Position : Early Childcare Educator
Number of Vacancy : 2
Terms of Employment : Permanent, Full-time (40 hours per week)
Salary : $18-20 per hour depends of qualifications and experiences
Anticipated start date : As soon as possible
Education requirement : High school graduation
Work setting : Preschool and daycare center
- Early Childhood Educator License to Practice
- Current First Aid certificate
- Infant/Toddler Early Childhood Educator License an asset
- Special Needs License to Practice an asset
- Successful candidates will be required to provide a current and satisfactory Criminal Reference Check/Vulnerable Sector Search issued no later than six (6) months preceding your start date.
Job Duties (but not limited to)
- Assist in planning, organizing & implementing school age and pre-school age appropriate programs.
- lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, taking children to local points of interest and providing opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity
- plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
- assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
- observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
- must work well in a team setting
- interact directly with children and encourage interaction among themselves.
- guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
- create and maintain a positive atmosphere and build positive self-esteem and confidence in children.
10 days paid vacation per year or 4% of vacation pay
How to apply
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidate will be contacted for an interview.