Chewies Steam & Oyster Bar is looking for Full-Time and Permanent Cooks.
Employer: Chewie Hospitality No.2 Corp. dba Chewies Steam & Oyster Bar.
Title: Line Cook
Work Location:#110-1055 W. Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC V6E 2E9
Business Address: Same as above
Wage: $16 - $19/hour
Number of Work Hours: 30 ~ 40 Hours / Week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Benefit: 4% of gross salary
Positions Available: 2
- Prepare and cook complete meal such as Pan fried oysters, crispy calamari, BBQ Shrimp
- Prepare and make sauces for dishes on the menu.
- Following recipes, portion controls and presentation specifications.
- Superior organization skills, attention to detail and cleanliness
- Cleaning food prep areas, equipment, and utensils, while strictly adhering to sanitation, food safety, and hygiene guidelines.
- Train and supervise kitchen staffs including kitchen helpers.
- Check food stocks and order to maintain food supplies.
- Completion of high school is required.
- Minimum 2~3 years of experience as a cook is required OR Completion of college or other program in cooking or food safety OR Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks.
How to Apply
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|