We are looking for Full-time Hot Food Cooks as soon as possible!! We are located in Williams Lake.
Employer : 1058096 BC Ltd. dba Noodle California
Location of work : #410-1185 Prosperity Way, Williams Lake, BC, Canada. V2G 0A6
Business Address : same as above
Terms of Employment : Full-time, Permanent (Part-time is available)
Title of Position : Hot Food Cook
Wage: $13.75-$18.00 per hour
Number of Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Number of Positions : 2
Benefit : 4% gross salary
- Prepare a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment
- Follow proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes
- Check inventory and notify to a chef to order food supplies
- Follow sanitary standards and clean own work area
- Train kitchen staff as needed
Education : Completion of secondary school is required
Experience : Minimum 2 to 3 years of cooking experience or completion of three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or completion of college or other program in cooking or food safety or several years of commercial cooking.
Language : English
*** Please e-mail your resume at email@example.com
OR drop off your resume in person
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|