Suds 'n' Scissors Dog Grooming Studio is looking for a permanent and full time Manager.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of dog grooming salon
- Establish or implement policies and procedures for staff
- Plan and control budget and inventory
- Respond to inquiries or complaints and resolve problems
- Manage contracts for advertising or marketing strategies
- Hire, train and supervise staff
- Must be able to perform the same duties as dog groomers when necessary
Skills and Experiences:
- College diploma or vocational certificate as dog grooming or related program
- Good customer service and time management skills
- Several years of practical experience as dog groomer
- Must be proficient in hand scissoring and hand stripping of dogs.
- Communication skills in English
Work Location: G-931 Brunette Avenue, Coquitlam, BC V3K 6T5
Compensation: $26.44 - $28.00/hour, 4% vacation pay, quarterly incentive for non-absence from work
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|