Sunlover Holdings Co Ltd was founded in 2003; over a decade’s establishment has made us one of the leading companies in the moving industry across British Columbia. For over 12 years, we proudly serve clients who have containerized goods that need to be transported from or to a port or rail station in Lower Mainland. Our reputation is based on our reliable fleet that always delivers on time and in a secure fashion.
Now we are looking for a Head Dispatcher (NOC 1215) to work on a permanent, full time basis.
Position : Head Dispatcher
Location : #201, 8381-128 St, Surrey, BC, V3W4G1
Number of Vacancies : 1
Anticipated Start Date : As Soon As Possible
Education : Completion of Secondary School or some related certificate or diploma
Experience : 1-2 years of job related experience preferred
Language : English
As a Head Dispatcher, your duties will include:
- Resolve any work related issues
- Train workers for job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- Coordinate and assign shipping, receiving, distribution, storing duties to workers.
- Dispatching crews, scheduling appointments, and operating some machinery
- Prepare and submit progress reports
- Ensure machinery and equipment is properly maintained
- Make any repairs to machinery and equipment if needed
Benefits : 4% Vacation Pay, Overtime at the rate 1.5 times of the normal wage rate after 40 hours per week work
First Preference: Canadian Natives, Canadian Citizens, Permanent Resident
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|