A&W Schoolhouse is seeking a Food Service Supervisor on a permanent basis to join our team. If you are an experienced, self-motivated team player with great leadership skills, we like to hear from you.
As a Food Service Supervisor, your job description would be as follows:
- Supervise and schedule Food Counter Attendants and Kitchen Staff
- Estimate and order supplies for restaurant operations
- Calculate food and labour costs, and maintain records of stock, sales and food wastage
- Hire and train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures,
- Ensure that the food and service meet quality control standards; and
- Keep equipment in good working conditions and authorize repairs as needed.
Education: Completion of Secondary School
Essential Skills: Able to work in a fast paced environment
Language Requirements: Must be able to communicate in English
Salary: $15 per hour
Experience: 1-2 years of related work experience
Job Location: 1355 Lougheed Hwy, BC Canada, V3K 6P9
Only candidates who are legally able to work in Canada will be considered.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|