Douglas Park Construction Ltd.
604 East 54 Avenue Vancouver, British Columbia V5X 1L6 Canada
Douglas Park Construction Ltd. is looking for full-time permanent Drywall Installer (NOC: 7284) to join our team.
Location of work: 604 East 54 Avenue Vancouver, British Columbia V5X 1L6 Canada (The candidates will be expected to work at various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley as per work contract and demand)
Wages and benefits: $25.50 per hour, at least 40 hours of work per week, flexible hours. Overtime paid after 40 hours of work per week. 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Measure, cut, fit and install drywall sheets
- Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels to form acoustical and coffered ceilings
- Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound
- Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints
- Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners
- Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife
- Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry
Proficiency in English language is required.
Completion of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate is required.
3-5 years of previous related experience is required.
How to apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome every suitable candidate to apply for this job posting.
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention “Drywall Installer Job Application” in the subject title.
No phone calls and walk-ins please.