Douglas Park Construction Ltd.
604 East 54 Avenue Vancouver, British Columbia V5X 1L6 Canada
Douglas Park Construction Ltd. is looking for 2 full-time permanent Construction Helpers (NOC: 7611) to join our team.
Location of work: 604 East 54 Avenue Vancouver, British Columbia V5X 1L6 Canada (The candidates will be expected to work at various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley as per work contract and demand)
Wages and benefits: $19.25 per hour, at least 40 hours of work per week, flexible hours. Overtime paid after 40 hours of work per week. 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Assist in aligning pipes during pipeline construction
- Assist in drilling and blasting rock on construction sites
- Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
No formal education is required.
No experience Required (experience an asset, Basic training will be provided)
How to apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome every suitable candidate to apply for this job posting.
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention “Construction Helper Job Application” in the subject title.
No phone calls and walk-ins please.