Wages - $24.50/hour
No. Of Positions - 4 Drivers
Experience an asset
• This is a permanent Full-Time position based in (Surrey), BC.
• Drivers are accountable for the timely and accurate delivery of products to our customers.
• Reporting any vehicle maintenance issues, keeping accurate and up to date log books and load sheets, and the responsible handling of checks.
• This position is approximately 30-40 hours/week (10-hour shifts) which can fluctuate depending on the seasonal slow and peak periods.
• Comply with truck driving rules and regulations such as but not limited to size, weight of the load, assigned route and parking.
• Performing necessary pre and post trip inspections on a variety of equipment.
• Reporting any vehicle maintenance issues.
• Keep the management informed on priority basis of any deviations from the product delivery schedule.
• Loading and unloading products from trailer, by hand or using the appropriate equipment, and place in designated customer storage areas if required.
• Verify delivery of items with customer and obtain proper signatures. Informing management for authorization when discrepancies on invoice and communicate all errors/returns.
• Following the company guidelines for safety and security, and immediately contact the dispatchers of any safety related issues or conditions.
• Must stick to company policies and procedures.
• Maintaining neat and clean tractor and trailer.
• Attending all required company meetings.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Class 1 with a clean driver abstract.
• Must be detail oriented and well organized with good communication skills.
• Ability to set goals and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work in all weather conditions.
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
• Must comply with the company standards.
Type of Trucking and Equipment
Dry bulk and Refrigerated
Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Class 1 Drivers License