This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: Aureflam Canada Inc. (D.B.A. Pho Hoa Restaurant)
Pho Hoa restaurants are one of the leading franchised Pho restaurants in Canada. We offer a great work environment for applicants looking to grow with our team. We are currently hiring a full-time Food Service Supervisor for our Coquitlam location who can supervise, participate, direct and co-ordinate the activities of food service workers.
Work location: 3025 Lougheed Hwy #750, Coquitlam, BC V3B 6S2
Position Title: Food Service Supervisor
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Estimated Starting Date: As Soon As Possible
Position available: 1
Wage: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour (Depending on working experience)
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Benefit: 2 weeks of paid vacation per year & Tips & 50% employee discount for the meals at Pho Hoa
- Supervises the workload of food service workers, ensuring employees meet Pho Hoa Restaurant customer service standards.
- Trains food service workers, following up to ensure an understanding of the material covered.
- Assists with and recommends scheduling options to the restaurant manager.
- Estimates and orders food supplies required for day to day operation. Ensures all kitchen equipment and point-of sale systems are in working order;
- Monitors and reviews cost controls, such as, labour costs, food costs, and waste and overhead expense, with restaurant manager.
- Handles customer comments and complaints and refers to restaurant manager as required.
- Ensures that the quality of product being produced and/or sold is up to restaurant standards. Taking action with production or making recommendations as required.
- Recommends daily specials and ongoing menu changes.
- Carries out any other related duties as required in keeping with the qualifications and requirements of positions in this classification.
- Completion of Secondary School is usually required
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management related discipline
- Since this is a supervisorial position, at least 1+ year of working experience in food service field is required
- Ability to deal matters calmly in emergency situations