Momo Sushi in West Kelowna, BC is looking for a full-time Sushi Cook.
Position: Sushi Cook
Number of Openings: 1
Language at Work: English
- Prepare and cook various types of Japanese dishes including nigiri, sushi, maki, sashimi, and etc.
- Assist in developing seasonal/signature menu
- Determine size of serving portions
- Keep track of kitchen supplies and ingredients
- Train other kitchen helpers
- Uphold and maintain food safety, high standards of sanitation and cleanliness
- Minimum 3 years of commercial cooking experience required
- Completion of secondary school required
Term: Permanent and Full-time (40 hours per week)
Wage: $ 14.00 per hour
Benefit: 4% of salary as vacation pay or 10 days of paid vacation
Work Location: 210 - 3645 Gosset Rd., West Kelowna, BC V4T 1P4
Please send us your resume via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|