Job Title : Heavy-Duty Commercial/ Agricultural Mechanic
Company Name : Abby Spring Service Limited
Job Location : Abbotsford, BC
How To Apply: To those interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abby Spring Service Limited is a licensed government inspection facility servicing commercial trucks as well as medium and light duty trucks. We are looking for a Full-Time Heavy-Duty Commercial/ Agricultural Mechanic (NOC 7312) to join our team! This is a full-time, permanent position with 40 hours per week, $34/hour, with extended health and dental benefits.
- Check commercial/agricultural machinery and equipment for proper performance and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- Diagnose, install, and repair various suspensions: leaf springs, coil springs, air ride, air brake, shocks, king pins, axles & U-bolts, walking beams, frame repairs, lowering kits, and RV suspension
- Install suspension parts
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems, using hand and power tools
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers' specifications
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment
- Service attachments and working tools such as harvesting and tillage equipment, blades, ploughs, winches and side booms
- Perform repair work on suspension systems of heavy trucks and 4x4s
- Attach components and adjust new farm equipment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Heavy-Duty Mechanic. Agricultural machinery experience is required.
- Completion of Secondary School.
Abby Spring Service Ltd – 31020 Wheel Avenue, Abbotsford, BC, Canada V2T 6G7
To those interested please email your resume to email@example.com.