Athwal Family from Vancouver, BC is looking for an Attendant For Person with Disabilities in a private
Job Title: Attendant For Person with Disabilities
Wages: $18.50- $20.00/hr.
Terms of Employment: full-time (30-40 Hours per week); expected employment duration of 24
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Repetitive
Work Location Information: Work in employer's/client's home
Work Site Environment: Non-smoking
- Provide bedside and personal care to the mother such as aid in ambulation, bathing,
- Plan and prepare serve nutritious meal as per her diet, feed or assist in feeding
- Accompany parent to her appointments.
- Dishwashing, laundry and making bed of the parent.
- Keep her room and house neat and tidy.
- Perform routine health-related duties such as changing non-sterile dressings,
- Assisting in the administration of medications and collecting specimens under the direction
Work Setting: Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Email Resume to: email@example.com
This employment opportunity is open to underrepresented groups, such as aboriginal
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|