Lotte’s Luncheonette in Chilliwack, BC is looking for a permanent, full-time cook.
Job position: Cook
Number of opening: 1
- Prepare and complete Korean fusion dishes including Bulgogi, noodles, and etc.
- Mix and make a variety of BBQ sauces, and marinate poultry
- Keep kitchen and work area clean and determine the size of food portions
- Check inventory to order food supplies and ingredient
- Train kitchen staff in preparation and cooking as needed
- Completion of secondary school
- Min. 2-3 years relevant work experience in commercial cooking is required
Term: Permanent, Full-time (35 - 40 hours per week)
Hourly Wage: $ 14 – $ 16 per hour
Benefit: 4% Vacation Pay or 10 days paid vacation
Location: #107 – 45645 Tamihi Way, Chilliwack, BC V2R 2M3
Please send us your resume by e-mail, email@example.com.
*Do not call and send your resume by any other methods. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted*
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|