Employer’s Name: Narinder Singh
Work location: Intersection of Victory Cres. & Codlin Ave. in Mississauga, ON L4T 1L9
Title of position: 1 Nanny for 3 Children
Terms of employment: Full-time, year-round work
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties related to the children
• Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens related to the children
• Shop for food and household supplies related to the children
• Sterilize bottles and sippy cups, prepare formula and change diapers of the youngest child until fully potty trained.
• Bathe, dress, and feed or assist the younger child in feeding (depending on the type of food)
• Give age-appropriate instructions to the children regarding personal hygiene and social development (ex. Teaching how to do handwashing)
• Prepare the youngest child for rest periods
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals
• Supervise and care for the children
• Tend to emotional well-being of the children
• Take the older children to and from school and to appointments
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
• Help the older children with homework, whenever necessary
• Other related duties as required
Wages: $ 14.00/hr. for 35 hrs/week
Work setting: Private home located in Mississauga, ON
Contact Information: Apply to Narinder Singh by email at email@example.com
Skills requirement and Experience:
• Completion of Secondary School.
• Minimum 1 year experience in similar positions OR completion of a 6 month training program in a related field is required.
• Must have a flexible schedule and be available for very early morning, day, early evening, as per the children’s schedule.