EVR Fine Homes is a Whistler premier estate builder that truly delivers full general contracting service. While surrounded by gorgeous mountains and wonderful outdoors, EVR Fine Homes has developed in over three decades of experience a unique style fusion of west coast design, architectural excellence and quality craftmanship. EVR incorporates its deep understanding of the “art” of architecture into every project, resulting in an unparalleled building experience, that shines in a world-class mountain town renowned for its residential architecture like Whistler is.
EVR Fine Homes is hiring full-time (40 hours per week) year-round experienced carpenters, starting as soon as possible.
Duties are as follows:
- Work on the wooden structures in our residential houses
- Prepare, assemble and shape materials to install
- Read drawings to assess the material required for each project
- Prepare cost estimates for renovations and new jobs
- Install doors, stairs and various hardware
- Supervise some construction workers
- Renovate existing wooden structures
The successful candidates will be paid based on experience. Wage range $30.00 to $39.00 per hour.
Skills, abilities and experience required:
- work experience of 2 years in the construction industry is preferred
- high school completion is preferred
The language of work is English.
This position is based at 3035 Hillcrest Drive, Whistler BC V8E 0T7, but it will be required to work on any of our construction sites in Whistler area.
Please submit résumés to Julius Dallago (email@example.com) or by mail to the Company’s address above. Please no drop-ins or phone calls. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|