We pride ourselves on the culinary creations served from our kitchen, and are looking for 2 experienced and passionate Cooks to help support our team. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers with their taste and timely delivery.
Sushi Raku located at 239 Idylwyld Drive S, Saskatoon SK, S7M 1L6
Wage & Benefits
* $13.50 – 15.00/hr (depending on experience) based on 8hrs/day (40hrs/week)
* 3 Weeks Vacation Pay
Education & Experience
Completion of Secondary School is required and 2 – 3 years of work experience or completion of equivalent ethnic culinary program
Terms of Employment
Full-Time, Permanent (Part-Time is also welcome)
- Prepare and cook Japanese signature dishes
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Make adjustments to food items to accommodate guests with allergies or diet concerns
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers; oversee kitchen operations
- Keep records and accounts of food purchases, supplies, and equipment
- Keep a sanitized and clean kitchen and work area
- Portion and estimate expected food consumption
- Develop and plan innovative menus and specials
We welcome applications from underrepresented groups such as Aboriginals, New Immigrants or Youth.
Candidates legally entitled to work in Canada can apply.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|