Salary: $15.00 /Hour
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent, 30 hours
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Babysitters, Nannies and Parents' Helpers (4411)
NOC Job Title: Child Caregiver - Private Home
SKILL AND EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS:
• Completion of secondary school;
• Completion of 6 months caregiver training program in child care or a related field or 1-year experience in childcare
Care and supervision for 1-year old son.
• Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
• Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents,
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home,
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
• Instruct child in personal hygiene and social development
• Organize, activities such as games and outings for children,
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals,
• Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infant.
• Tend to emotional well-being of children,
• Bathe, dress and feed infant.
Personal Suitability: Judgement, Organized, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Reliability
Work Site Environment: Non-smoking
• Position is available and open to Aboriginal, Indigenous persons, youth, and new immigrants.
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Name of employer(s): Badwal Family
Location of work: Abbotsford, BC
Contact information: email@example.com
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|