Job Title : Inventory Allocation Specialist – NOC 1215
Company Name : Trees Island Grown
How To Apply: Please email your resume to us at email@example.com with subject “JOB POSTING”.
1015712 BC Ltd. dba Trees Island Grown located at 409 David St. Victoria BC V8T 2C6 iscurrently hiring an Inventory Allocation Specialist (NOC 1215) to join our team. This is a full-time position to start as soon as possible. The position requires a minimum of 40 hours of work per week. The offered salary is $23.50 per hour. We also offer extended medical and dental benefits after 6 months of employment.
- Oversee inventory related matters for 6 retail branches
- Work with department and branch management to develop and implement plans to address the inventory management needs
- Analyze and critically assess existing inventory management processes to ensure compliance with all relevant regulations including, but not limited to the Cannabis Act, Cannabis Control and Licensing Act, Cannabis Distribution Act, and Non-Medical Cannabis Retail License Handbook
- Analysis of sales numbers to identify underperforming categories/products, verify cost of goods and profit margins and propose sales promotions
- Maintain record of processing errors, analyze for patterns, recommend solutions
- Develop SOPs for retail employees for LCRB compliance
- Training new stores on inventory management procedures and software (receiving orders, backstock, audits, etc.)
- Assess audits for accuracy. Work with stores and District Managers to maximize efficiency and identify areas for improvement
- Propose system modifications and improvements.
- Developing SOPs for inventory management strategies
- Create and maintain document requirements for inventory management
- Preparing weekly reports on inventory activity of branches
- Research and develop processes to ensure the smooth transition of existing supply chain processes as stores obtain licensing
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements & Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of previous experience in Inventory Control and Management in the cannabis industry
- Knowledge of Cannabis Regulations in British Columbia
- Previous progressive experience in retail cannabis
- At least 1 year of experience designing, implementing, and training others on inventory management processes
- At least 1 year of experience analyzing and assessing internal audits and utilizing that information to improve processes within the cannabis industry
- At least 1 year of experience creating processes specific to the cannabis industry
- Proficient in Microsoft excel and google suite products
- Integrity, good judgement, and are adaptable to new challenges
- Have obtained or are in the process of obtaining Worker Qualification for Retail Cannabis
- Must have completed secondary education
- Must be at least 19 years of age and must produce a clean criminal record check
We are looking for individuals who have excellent customer service, client oriented and a team player. Work references will be required. Please email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “JOB POSTING”. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those meeting the requirements will be contacted for an interview.