Job Title : Graphic Designer
Company Name : Western Community College
Job Location : 8318 120 St. Unit 201, Surrey BC, V3W 3N4
How To Apply: Please apply via email by forwarding your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail your resume to #201 12899-80 Ave Surrey BC, V3W 0E6
Graphic Designer (5241)
Western Community College located in Surrey, BC is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team at the earliest.
- Creating designs, sketches,layouts and graphic-elements using latest technology and software
- Creating brochures, newsletters, logos, posters
- Produce and propose concepts for new and innovative marketing campaigns
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Designing material for different campaigns from concept to completion, both digital and print.
- Creating banners, videos and images social media platforms
- Designing advertisements for online marketing campaigns
- Estimate cost and time required to complete the project
- Other duties as assigned by the management
Education and Experience: -
- A university degree in visual arts with specialization in graphic design, commercial art, graphic communication or cartooning
- Completion of a college diploma program in graphic arts is required
Salary: $26 per hour for 40 hours/week
Job Location: 8318 120 St. Unit 201, Surrey BC, V3W 3N4
How To Apply:
Please apply via email by forwarding your resume at email@example.com
Mail your resume to 8318 120 St. Unit 201, Surrey BC, V3W 3N4