Clarus Electric Corp. Located in Vancouver, BC is looking for Full Time Permanent Electrician to Join their Team As Soon As Possible.
- Read drawings, circuit diagrams and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts for installations
- Install, replace and repair electrical control and lighting fixtures
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove and replace faulty components
- Connect electrical power to audio and visual communication equipment, signalling devices and heating and cooling systems
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers or other components
- Test continuity of circuits using test equipment to ensure compatibility and safety of system, following installation, replacement or repair
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
- Adhere to all work place safety regulations.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a four- to five-year apprenticeship program will be an asset.
Salary: $27.50 Hourly for 40 Hours Per Week With Benefits As Per As Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
2715 46th Ave E,
Vancouver, BC V5S 1A6
How To Apply:
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.