Employer: JOT ENTERPRISES LTD.
- 3771 Ross Rd., Abbotsford, BC V4X 1T1
- 3593 McDermott Rd., Abbotsford, BC, V3G 2J8
- 3717 Ross Rd. Abbotsford, BC V4X 1T1
Title of position: 30 Farm Workers
Terms of employment: Full-time, year-round work
• Prepare land for planting
• Plant and harvest blueberries
• Prune beginning after leaf drop
• Remove diseased and dead wood
• Irrigate plants as directed
• Incorporate sawdust or compost in planting beds as directed
• Flush irrigation systems and sprayers to protect against winter damage
• Maintain, clean, and store farm tools after use
• Store harvested fruits as directed
• Prune cedar trees, including removal of shoots with mildew, if there is any
• Install Tree support system and tie trees to supports, as needed
• cut/prepare harvested greens/branches
• Report to and follow directions of supervisor
• Other general farm duties as assigned.
Additional info: 3717 Ross Rd., Abbotsford location is farming cedar trees and berries. All the other locations are farming berries only.
Wages: $ 12.65/hr for 40 hrs per week.
Work setting: On-farm, Abbotsford , BC
Contact Information: Apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate in the subject line that you are applying for “Farm Workers”
Skills requirement and Experience:
• No experience, No education, and No specific language required
• Heavy lifting required.
• Ability to work long hours, early mornings and weekends are required.
• Ability to work outdoors in ALL weather conditions.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please NO PHONE CALL inquires.