Operating Name: Choice Concrete Ltd
Business Address: 13670 112A Avenue, Surrey, Bc, V3R 6N4
Title of position: 2 Construction Labourer
Terms of employment: Full-time permanent
Construction trades helpers and labourers perform some or all of the following duties:
• Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
• Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites
• Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt
• Assist tradespersons such as carpenters, bricklayers, cement finishers, roofers and glaziers in construction activities
• Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment
• Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
• Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors and pumps
• Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants, and remove asbestos and other hazardous materials
• Oil and grease hoists and similar equipment
• Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
Wages: $ 20.00/hr based on 40 hours per week.
Location of work: Across the Lower Mainland depending on project location
Contact Information: Apply by email at email@example.com
• No formal education requirements.
• Experience not required, on the job training will be provided.
• Ability to walk stands, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks.
• Ability to work long hours and weekends as required.
Personal Suitability- Team player, Flexibility, Reliability
• Candidate should be willing to work outdoors, indoors and all weather conditions.
• No language Requirement
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|