Sushi Mate in Langley, BC is looking for a permanent, full-time sushi cook.
Job position: sushi cook
Number of opening: 1
- Prepare and complete Japanese food dishes according to designated recipes and standards such as sashimi, sushi nigiri, sushi roll (regular, special), temaki and etc.
- Assist in developing seasonal/signature dishes
- Ensure safety, hygiene, sanitation and so on in workplace
- Check and monitor stock of food supplies and ingredient
- Train and supervise kitchen staff as needed
- Completion of secondary school
- Min. 3 years relevant work experience in commercial cooking is required
Term: Permanent, Full-time (40 hours per week)
Hourly Wage: $16 – $18 per hour
Benefit: 4% vacation pay or 10 days of paid vacation
Location: #2-4046 200 St., Langley, BC V3A 1K7
Please send us your resume by e-mail, email@example.com
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted*
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|