Jasdeep Hundal and Rajvinder Hundal, living at 8824 143 St. Surrey, BC, V3V 7T2, is looking for a full-time Nanny for their three children.
This position is full-time, for 40 hours per week.
Wage rate: $15/hour.
• Supervise and care for children in employer's residence.
• Oversee children’s activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by the employer.
• Take them to school and for other appointments.
• Engage with children in play and learning activities for social development.
• Tend to the emotional well-being of the children.
• Plan, prepare and serve meals for children.
• Maintain a healthy & happy environment in the home.
• Discipline children as per the parents requested methods.
• May be required to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children for the parent's review to determine if additional activities can be incorporated into the daily schedule for children’s development.
• Organize and participate in activities such as games, singing, reading to children, and outings to provide amusement and exercise.
• Assist parents in children supervision on family outings.
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
Please email your resume to email@example.com or post your resume.
NO calls or Walk-ins please.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|