In-home Caregiver /J. Bautista family
Salary: $14.50 /Hourly
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent, 30 hours
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Babysitters, Nannies and Parents' Helpers (4411)
NOC Job Title: Child Caregiver - Private Home
SKILL AND EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS:
• Completion of secondary school;
• Completion of 6 months caregiver training program in child care,
or a related field or 1 year experience in childcare
• First Aid and CPR Certificates.
Childcare for 2 school aged children and toddler.
• Travel with family on trips and assist with children supervision and housekeeping duties,
• Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents,
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home,
• Take children to and from school and to appointments,
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents,
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children?
• Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development,
• Organize, activities such as games and outings for children,
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals,
• Supervise and care for children,
• Tend to emotional well-being of children,
• Help children with homework.
Work schedule 8am to 2pm.
Personal Suitability: Judgement, Organized, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Reliability
Work Site Environment: Non-smoking
Security and Safety: Criminal record check, Reference required
Benefits: WCB Coverage, relocation costs paid by employer, private medical insurance, 5 days paid sick leave
SAFETY AND SECURITY: Criminal Record Check is mandatory
• Position is available and open to Indigenous persons, youth, new immigrants, and persons with disabilities.
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Name of employer(s): J. Bautista family
Location of work: Surrey, BC
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|