Job Title : Choice Flowers is hiring Floral Designer.
Company Name : Choice Flowers
Job Location : Vancouver, BC
How To Apply: Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your resume to the shop.
Choice Flowers is looking for full-time, permanent Floral Designer.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Plan arrangement according to client's requirements, utilizing knowledge of design and properties of materials, or select appropriate standard design pattern.
- Confer with clients regarding price and type of arrangement desired and the date, time, and place of delivery. Take charge of keeping the kitchen clean and safe.
- Water plants, and cut, condition, and clean flowers and foliage for storage.
- Select flora and foliage for arrangements, working with numerous combinations to synthesize and develop new creations.
- Trim material and arrange bouquets, wreaths, terrariums, and other items using trimmers, shapers, wire, pins, floral tape, foam, and other materials.
- Inform customers about the care, maintenance, and handling of various flowers and foliage, indoor plants, and other items.
- Train and teach skills of floral designer.
You need to meet the following qualification:
2-3 years of experience is required.
Completion of Secondary school is required.
Language of work is English.
Your hourly wage will be $18.
Benefits: 10 days of paid holiday or 4 % gross salary.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or mail your resume to the shop.
#166-1055 west Georgia St, Royal Centre Mall, Vancouver, B.C, V6E 3P3