Employer’s address: Crawford Dr, Brampton ON, L6V 2C7
Work Location: Assiniboine Rd, Toronto ON, M3J 1L1. York University residental apartment.
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Child’s age: 2-year old child.
Work setting: work in employer’s daughter home, residential apartment in York University.
- Education: Completion of secondary school is required
- Experience: At least a year of full-time experience as a caregiver is required
- Language: Swahili is an asset
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 hourly, 40.00 Hours per week
Benefits: If the candidate is willing to relocate, we will help with the cost of transportation.
- The candidate will be responsible for the care of a toddler 2-year old.
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, from 7:00AM to 10:00AM and from 3:00PM to 8:00PM
- Flexibility in the schedule is required due to the mother’s university studies schedule. Weekend work may be required.
- Optional off-site accommodation available at no charge.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|