1043276 BC Ltd dba Crystal at York
Job Title: Bookkeeper
No of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Day, Weekend
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: 210 - 12888 80th Avenue, Surrey, BC, Canada V3W 3A8
Wage rate: $23.00 to $25.00 per hour, for 40.00 hours a week
Education: High School required, diploma in Accounting, Bookkeeping or related field an asset
Experience: 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books and financial statements, and maintain general ledgers.
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility and other bills.
- Manage account receivables and payables for thecompany.
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents.
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- Consult with other department heads to ensure proper planning and execution of business plans of the organization.
Oral communication, working with others, problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, continuous learning. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
Employer: 1043276 BC Ltd dba Crystal at York
How to apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 210 - 12888 80th Avenue, Surrey, BC, Canada V3W 3A8