Company: Broadwest Images LTD BC 1075284 / Hotel Kimberley
Business information: Situated at the foothills of The Rockies, Hotel Kimberley is the ultimate choice for mountainous holiday adventure any time of the year. Offering more than just accommodation, Hotel Kimberley's guests enjoy continental breakfast, and easy access to ski fields, golf courses and local attractions.
Business address: 300 Wallinger Avenue, Kimberley, BC, V1A 1Z4
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time-Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Education: Completion of high school is required
- A university degree or college diploma in hotel management or other related discipline is preferred but not essential
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience within the accommodation industry are required
- At least 3 years of experience with the use of Quicken accounting software is an asset
- Experience in the operation of RMS booking software is preferred but not essential
- Excellent oral and written communication is required
- Criminal record check is required
Salary: $34.61 to $36.61 hourly, 40 Hours per week
-Flexibility on schedule is required. Shifts are generally from 9:00am to 5:30pm but may vary depending on the business’ needs. The employee will work 5 days a week on a rotational basis with weekend hours required.
-The employee will work a minimum of 30 hours in the winter and in the summer.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 300 Wallinger Avenue, Kimberley, BC, V1A 1Z4
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|