Job Title : Executive Assistant
Company Name : FYD Consultants Inc.
Job Location : Richmond, BC
How To Apply: Please send RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org
FYD Consultants Inc.
Title: Executive Assistant
Wage: $13.00 to $18.00 / hour (To be negotiated)
Working Hours: 30 to 40 hrs/week
Location: Richmond, BC
- Receive and screen all inbound telephone calls, e-mails, and visitors ; refer and/or redirect calls, e-mails, or visitors as applicable
- Draft letters, memos, reports, etc. from written drafts, dictation equipment or other sources.
- General clerical duties including photocopying, faxing and mailing
- Retrieve and maintain documents from electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Establish and co-ordinate administrative policies and procedures for officials, committees and boards of directors
- Analyze incoming and outgoing memoranda, submissions and reports and prepare and co-ordinate the preparation and submission of summary briefs and reports to executives, committees and boards of directors
- Review all documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for signature of executive team for format, content, grammar, and spelling; make edits as necessary.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors
- Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of executives, committees and boards of directors to discuss issues and assess and recommend various courses of action
- Liaise with departmental and corporate officials and with other organizations and associations on behalf of executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Maintain confidential records and compiling information from a variety of sources.
- Other related duties as required
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Bachelor degree and 3-5 years’ experience in an office environment.
- Must have intermediate to advance skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and relevant software.
- Experience working with executive and senior management.
- Will take criminal record check.
- Own transpotation
- Familiar with Accounting software, Simply Accounting and Human resources software
Please send RESUME to email@example.com
Newcomers, youth, indigenous persons are welcome to apply