Sushi cook Wanted
Terms of Employment:
-Position: Sushi Cook
-Wage: $18.00~22.00 per hour (depending on experience)
-Work Hours: 8 hours per day or 40 hours per week (Full-time), Permanent
-Benefit: 10 days paid vacation per year
- Plan, prepare and complete meals from the menu.
- Make sushi, sashimi, and various special rolls, etc.
- Clean kitchen and work area.
- Train kitchen helpers with advanced cooking skills.
- Oversee sushi bar operations.
-Experience: Minimum 3 years of cook experience
-Language: English is required
-Education: Completion of Secondary school
Job Application Submission:
-By Email: email@example.com
-By Mail: CJ Coquitlam Sushi Mori Restaurant Ltd, dba Sushi Mori
#13-2565 Barnet Hwy, Coquitlam, BC, V3H 4E2
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|